We regret that unfortunately we are unable to accommodate dietary requirements and dislikes. However, severe allergies, pregnancy, religious reasons and intolerances may be accommodated at our discretion. It is important to note that given the small layout of the property that we cannot guarantee that food will be prepared in an allergen free environment. We require seven day's notice of any dietary requirement prior to your reservation - please call us direct to discuss further on +44 (0)20 3948 9665.
The nature of our experience is not suitable for children and infants.
We kindly ask that you keep a copy of our terms and conditions for your own records.
- Reservations and changes to your booking can be made by contacting a member of the reservations team on +44 (0)20 3948 9665
- All guests wishing to make a reservation must be willing to provide full name, credit/debit card details, personal contact telephone number and valid email address
- Full pre-payment of £195.00 per person is required upon making your reservation, which is fully inclusive of the dining experience and matching wine pairings
- Cancellations can be made 14 days prior to your reservation and a full refund offered, alternatively payments can be kept and used towards a future / new reservation
- If a cancellation is made within 14 days of your reservation then this would be subject to full charges. Our reservations team will however endeavour to re-sell the seat and if the seat is re-sold a full refund will be made
- Please arrive promptly at 12.30pm or 7.30pm respectively. Please be aware dining times can only be amended if all eight seats are booked by one party. Late arrival will result in missing the start of the experience - this policy applies to all guests with no exclusions
- Unfortunately there is no disabled access due to the nature of the building that Aulis is housed in
- We offer private hire of Aulis London. To book exclusively, please contact our reservations team on +44 (0)20 3948 9665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information