Aulis is Simon Rogan’s hub and development kitchen located in Cartmel and London.
Exclusively limited to eight diners at lunch and dinner, Aulis London offers a dynamic and interactive dining experience, in which a series of dishes are cooked in front of you and explained at every stage. It is Simons way of inviting you behind the scenes to share insider knowledge about his philosophy as well as ingredients that we share with all of our restaurants.
We regret that unfortunately we are unable to accommodate dietary requirements and dislikes. However, severe allergies, pregnancy, religious reasons and intolerances may be accommodated at our discretion. It is important to note that given the small layout of the property that we cannot guarantee that food will be prepared in an allergen free environment. We require seven day's notice of any dietary requirement prior to your reservation - please call us direct to discuss further on +44 (0)20 3948 9665.
The nature of our experience is not suitable for children and infants.
We kindly ask that you keep a copy of our terms and conditions for your own records.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations and changes to your booking can be made by contacting a member of the reservations team on +44 (0)20 3948 9665
- All guests wishing to make a reservation must be willing to provide full name, credit/debit card details, personal contact telephone number and valid email address
- Full pre-payment of £195.00 per person is required upon making your reservation, which is fully inclusive of the dining experience and matching wine pairings
- Cancellations can be made 14 days prior to your reservation and a full refund offered, alternatively payments can be kept and used towards a future / new reservation
- If a cancellation is made within 14 days of your reservation then this would be subject to full charges. Our reservations team will however endeavour to re-sell the seat and if the seat is re-sold a full refund will be made
- Please arrive promptly at 12.30pm or 7.30pm respectively. Please be aware dining times can only be amended if all eight seats are booked by one party. Late arrival will result in missing the start of the experience - this policy applies to all guests with no exclusions
- Unfortunately there is no disabled access due to the nature of the building that Aulis is housed in
- We offer private hire of Aulis London. To book exclusively, please contact our reservations team on +44 (0)20 3948 9665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Competition Terms & Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions when entering this completion.
How to enter:
- Book a table at Roganic for your chance to win two sets of two seats to dine at Aulis London in March 2019.
- Add 'Aulis in March' in online reservation notes, or advise our team you would like to enter the Aulis competition when booking over the phone. Reservations for Roganic must take place between 8 January and 27 February 2019. Any bookings made after 27 February 2019 will not be valid.
Winner selection and notification:
- There will be two winners for this competition
- Winners will be chosen at random and contacted on 28 February 2019
- Each winner will win two seats at Aulis London for a Tuesday to Thursday evening in March 2019 only. Subject to availability.
- The prize includes food, wine pairings, water, coffee and service charge.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or part.